Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an individual that wants to work with a great team of amazing people in a fast paced and fun environment with room to grow. You must be able to wear multiple hats and contribute to a growing business focused on quality products, design, and messaging. In this position you must be able to assist with setting strategy along with implement and analyze a digital marketing presence. In addition you must be a self starter that does what it takes to get the job done.
Richer Poorer, a Southern California lifestyle brand is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. Candidate will assist in the development, management and execution across all facets of Richer Poorer’s digital presence. Candidate will oversee and maintain existing digital presence with the support of a strong creative and marketing team. Candidate must be extremely organized, detail-oriented with strong leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCERequirements:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (E.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Webtrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (E.g., Dart, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Interested applicants should email the following to email@example.com and specify job title in subject:
Brief cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together.
Work samples/link to portfolio.
About Richer Poorer:
Richer Poorer was born from humble beginnings to elevate ordinary objects. We believe that design, color, and utility can improve your daily outlook, that California roots can grow effortless style, and that staying hungry and resourceful keeps us nimble on our feet.
What We Offer:
Ability to do work you are proud of.
Be a key contributor to a smart, dedicated team creating great products.
Team-oriented workplace in San Juan Capistrano.