Freelance Graphic Designer / Production Artist
The Art Department for Richer Poorer is seeking an experienced Freelance Graphic Designer to service its brands needs during catalog season. The estimated duration would be 8-10 weeks at roughly 15-20 hours a week. We are looking for an individual that wants to work with a great team of amazing people in a fast paced and fun environment.
You will be working within the Art Department remotely from your home office.
As a Freelance Graphic Designer you are a key member of the art team executing work from given design direction from Senior Graphic Designer, being mindful of timelines, team communication, and successful delivery of all projects. You are a fast learner practicing an iterative design process based on team feedback.
- Follow design standards, process rules and deadlines for creative assets as they move through the production pipeline, ensuring timely delivery.
- Design based within established brand templates.
- Find ways for yourself and our team to be more efficient while never sacrificing outstanding quality
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging across both Richer Poorer and Pointe Studio
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 4+ years’ experience designing in a brand or agency environment
- A diverse portfolio with a focus on digital creative needs.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention to detail in design, preparation, and presenting
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience designing digital catalogs, email campaigns, ad campaigns, social media assets, etc.
Email resumé and online portfolio to email@example.com
We will contact qualified applicants for more details.