Graphic Design and Production Intern
Richer Poorer, a Southern California lifestyle brand, is looking for a uniquely creative individual who is ready to jump in and help us create... You'll need to have strong design, and creative skills in order to be successful in the role.
As the Graphic Design and Production Intern you'll be responsible for updating the website, organizing product spreadsheets and samples, building weekly marketing materials, and help with collaborations and private label projects. You’ll work closely with the Design and Marketing teams to ensure that all content meets brand requirements.
This position requires a high degree of initiative, very strong organizational skills, a creative mindset, effective communication (both verbal and written), an ability to efficiently prioritize and manage complex processes, enthusiastic can-do attitude, and a desire to learn new skills as needed.
- Support Marketing by working with Design to create email blasts and flyers.
- Own the management of uploading images onto the website for ecommerce and wholesale.
- Organize and streamline product information across all platforms.
- Track samples from first proto to photoshoots to tradeshows to final production.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest fashion trends, especially in contemporary and action sports.
- Build cross-functional relationships and collaborate with groups across Creative and Marketing teams.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Passion for and experience in design a must.
- Strong design aesthetic — photography, graphic design.
- Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills required.
- Strategic thinker, detail-oriented, and motivated.
- Time management skills; eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Currently have or pursuing Bachelor's Degree.
Interested applicants should email the following to email@example.com and specify job title in subject:
Brief cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together.
Work samples/link to portfolio.
About Richer Poorer:
Richer Poorer was born from humble beginnings to elevate ordinary objects. We believe that design, color, and utility can improve your daily outlook, that California roots can grow effortless style, and that staying hungry and resourceful keeps us nimble on our feet.
What We Offer:
Ability to do work you are proud of.
Be a key contributor to a smart, dedicated team creating great products.
Team-oriented workplace in San Juan Capistrano.