Junior Graphic Designer
Candidate will assist in the development and management of brand identity assets and manage creative, media and production challenges across a variety of platforms. Candidate will oversee and maintain existing brand assets with the help of a strong creative and marketing team. Candidate must be extremely organized, detail-oriented with strong leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Projects include execution of work across multiple media: print, digital and online marketing (email programs, interactive media and websites). In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the creative and marketing team on projects including but not limited to: brand decks, product linesheets, daily email campaigns, website maintenance, and landing pages etc.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field from recognized university.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suites programs.
- 2-3 years professional experience in design or advertising.
- Strong knowledge in web standards and browser compatibilities.
- Experience in Wordpress.
- Ability to evaluate great creative and generate design that achieves stated strategic objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management, employees, and end users.
- Must have an online portfolio of past work.
- A passion for their job and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize work. Manage artwork approvals and archiving.
- Must have a clean, attractive, and engaging design style. Think clean + modern design.
- Must be able to maintain brand integrity while still thinking outside the box.
To apply please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together
- Samples of your work