At Richer Poorer our mission in operations is to maximize our service levels, optimize our inventory, reduce our costs and increase the quality of our products. We believe this is possible by investing in the right talents and building a strong Sales Operations team.
Sales & Operations Planning: The S&OP function is to balance short-term + long-term business interests via the management of top line growth and market health. We focus on driving growth and protecting our brand by keeping Richer Poorer demand and supply and service ecosystems in equilibrium.
- Design and implement a sustainable S&OP process across the Richer Poorer operations
- Engage with multiple stakeholders, in particular with Sales, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Finance and Merchandising to foster a culture of alignment and execution of an integrated business planning process
- Design and implement a set of KPIs at the foundation of the S&OP decision making process
- Design and develop the contents for the Executive S&OP meeting on a monthly basis Design, develop and run weekly Pre-executive S&OP meeting with stakeholders and regions
- Influence the development of new planning processes aimed at optimizing the service level and reducing the overall inventory
- Align teams around in season and cross seasonal S&OP execution • Recon forums by category with Sales + Merch
- Develop reporting to track against goals + identify risk to deliveries in season
We are looking for the next S&OP leader with the following characteristics:
- Bachelors Degree with 5-7 years experience in a related field. Advanced degree preferred but not required
- Enthusiasm for the brand and our products
- Art & Science profile
- System and Design thinking
- Advanced analytical mindset
- Passion for curiosity and change
- Resilience to ever changing business conditions
- Ability to engage and influence leaders across the organization
- Experience with commercial planning, demand planning, supply chain or other related areas
Interested applicants should email the following to email@example.com and specify job title in subject:
- Brief cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together.
- Work samples/link to portfolio.
About Richer Poorer:
Richer Poorer was born from humble beginnings to elevate ordinary objects. We believe that design, color, and utility can improve your daily outlook, that California roots can grow effortless style, and that staying hungry and resourceful keeps us nimble on our feet.
What We Offer:
- Ability to do work you are proud of.
- Competitive salary.
- Be a key contributor to a smart, dedicated team creating great products.
- Team-oriented workplace in San Juan Capistrano.