Sales Ops Coordinator - Major Accounts
Note: the estimated hire date for this role is between 6/1/20 and 7/31/20.
Richer Poorer is growing and we are seeking someone who loves to be on the front lines of an expanding lifestyle apparel brand. With a focus on quality staples and design-driven basics we are excited to bring someone in to help us reach the next level.
The Sales Operations team is responsible for providing the highest level of service to sales management, sales representatives, and wholesale customers to achieve company sales goals. As a Sales Operations Coordinator, your mission is to deliver Richer Poorer products in-full and on-time to a group of assigned Major, Off Price, Private Label, and Consignment accounts.
- Monitor and maintain orders for assigned group of sales representatives and customers
- Become a subject matter expert and advocate for your accounts
- Eager to learn all product lines, assortments, and key styles
- Responsible for anticipating and preventing issues that impact customer satisfaction
- Standard sales ops tasks (including, but not limited to): data entry for manual orders, order maintenance, order status updates, and ad-hoc reporting
- Connect with sales reps, managers, and directors daily to resolve outstanding requests
- Monitor and respond to all phone or email requests from customers or reps within 24 hours
- Build sales tools and provide product recommendations based on ATS (available to sell) inventory
- Identify sales opportunities within account base and build plan to meet at-once ordering goals
- Work closely with the Accounting team to monitor and resolve credit issues
- Collaborate with other Sales Operations Coordinators to help the balance team workloads
- 3 + years retail and/or customer service experience
- Microsoft Office required; MS Excel proficiency required
- Full Circle experience preferred
- Must be organized, detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Self-starter with positive outlook and an ability to question the norm and initiate change
- Must enjoy a working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org