Social Media Coordinator
Richer Poorer, a Southern California lifestyle brand, is looking for a uniquely creative individual who is ready to jump in and help us create best-in-class social media content. You’ll need to have strong photography, writing and creative skills in order to be successful in the role. As the Social Media Coordinator you’ll be responsible for creating social media content with a focus on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and our blog. You’ll work closely with the Marketing and Creative teams to ensure that all content meets brand and performance requirements. This position requires a high degree of initiative, very strong organizational skills, a creative mindset, effective communication (both verbal and written), an ability to efficiently prioritize and manage complex processes, enthusiastic can-do attitude, and a desire to learn new skills as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute innovative and creative media content across social media platforms in line with brand and long term goals.
- Accelerate rapid growth of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Report to marketing director and collaborate with graphic designers and webmasters to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Assist in reporting and analysis of key engagement metrics for all social platforms.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to support monthly promotional calendar.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends, especially in contemporary and action sports.
- Maintain and track all social media platforms to ensure maximum visibility and increase brand recognition.
- Engage social media influencers and identify key partners on targeted platforms.
- Additional duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism or related field.
- Prior experience on a social media team for a brand or agency.
- Passion for and experience with social media a must.
- Strong design aesthetic — photography, graphic design, Photoshop skills preferred.
- Strategic thinker, detail-oriented, and motivated.
- Time management skills; eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants should email the following to email@example.com and specify job title in subject:
Brief cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together.
Work samples/link to portfolio.
ABOUT RICHER POORER
Richer Poorer was born from humble beginnings to elevate ordinary objects. We believe that design, color, and utility can improve your daily outlook, that California roots can grow effortless style, and that staying hungry and resourceful keeps us nimble on our feet.
What We Offer:
Ability to do work you are proud of.
Be a key contributor to a smart, dedicated team creating great products.
Team-oriented workplace in San Juan Capistrano.