SS17 Design Intern
Richer Poorer is a growing team seeking a talented intern who shares a passion in design simplicity and functionality. We offer our interns the exciting opportunity to work on projects as fully collaborative members of our creative team, participating in large scale marketing campaigns and various aspects of delivering a successful product to our clients.
As an integral part of our marketing department, the intern will work directly with creative on a range of ambitious and innovative projects supporting every aspect of the company. Responsible for file management and keeping all digital art assets up to date. Use understanding of typography and layout to help support art department in their creation of brand assets.
- Incoming College, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student
- Can effectively communicate ideas and take constructive feedback
- Dependable, innovative and a strong eye for detail
- 2 years of creative cloud experience
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Interested applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify position title in subject:
Brief cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together.
PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with tech packs and pattern design
- Maintain organized system for collections, prints, color stories and
- trend research; routinely update spreadsheets
ABOUT RICHER POORER:
Richer Poorer is innerwear that makes everyday a good one: well-made, beautifully designed socks, boxer briefs, and tees you can’t wait to put on and don’t want to take off. Born from humble beginnings to elevate ordinary objects, we believe that design, color and utility can improve your daily outlook. That California roots can grow effortless style. And that staying hungry and resourceful keeps us nimble on our feet.