Staff Graphic Designer
Richer Poorer, a Southern California lifestyle brand is seeking an experienced graphic designer to service all art, marketing, product and business needs. We are looking for an individual that wants to work with a great team of amazing people in a fast paced and fun environment with room to grow.
You will be working within the Art Department from our Orange County office in San Juan Capistrano.
Our ideal candidate for this role is a hungry graphic designer with brand expertise. You have a strong portfolio of digital marketing creative with a clean aesthetic. You’re able to interpret and execute work from given design direction while being deadline conscious and communicate well in a multiple team setting to coordinate successful delivery of all projects. You’re comfortable with making changes at a fast pace throughout the creative process without sacrificing design standards with an ability to self prioritize work.
- Work within established brand guidelines to ensure consistency with other departments.
- Create and manage digital and print brand assets across multiple seasons including but not limited to packaging, digital marketing assets, in-store displays, seasonal catalogs, as well as general and campaign brand collateral.
- Concept and design website needs with a UI/UX mindset.
- 4+ years of graphic design experience
- 4+ years of designing at a brand or agency setting
- 4+ years designing digital marketing assets
- After Effects
- Experience in UI/UX a plus
Email resume and online portfolio to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org