Women's Sales Director
The Women’s Sales Director will be responsible for developing and executing the national majors and specialty account channel strategy for the Women’s division. Along with his/her direct reports, he/she will collaborate with design, product development and marketing departments to create business strategies to grow sales, market share, and gross margin dollars. The Women’s Sales Director is a member of the company’s executive management team and is responsible for working with other such representatives within the company to set strategic goals and direction for the organization. The position reports directly to the President.
- Develop a 3-5 year strategic, sales plan for specified channel.
- Establish and achieve or exceed annual sales and margin forecasts for specified channel.
- Establish profitable account models.
- Establish strong relationships with accounts and personnel
- In collaboration with direct reports, produce and assist in leading quarterly Sales Meetings.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing Director to ensure marketing efforts are consistent with Company direction, and reflect the needs for specifies channel.
- Review and, at times, generate seasonal sales forecasts, gross margins to meet company profitability goals.
- Develop the strategic sales plan by channel, by account, by division.
- Participate in sales and marketing events surrounding specified accounts.
- 5-10 years experience working in Women's contemporary/lifestyle market. Marketing and P&L experience a plus.
- Budgeting and forecasting abilities.
- Demonstrated negotiations experience, particularly in putting together creative and complex sales strategies and initiatives and profitability goals.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- College degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of personal computers with experience in the use of such programs as Word, Excel and Outlook FULL CIRCLE experience a plus.
- Understanding of retail math.
- Must be able to travel extensively both domestically and internationally.
- Highly motivated, very organized and assertive.
Interested applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Brief cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together
Richer Poorer was born from humble beginnings to elevate ordinary objects. We believe that design, color, and utility can improve your daily outlook, that California roots can grow effortless style, and that staying hungry and resourceful keeps us nimble on our feet. Richer Poorer is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What We Offer:
- Ability to do work you are proud of.
- Competitive salary.
- Be a key contributor to a smart, dedicated team creating great products.
- Team-oriented workplace in San Juan Capistrano.